REPLY SOON

Angela Mwenza ang.mwanz at yahoo.cn
Fri May 10 13:26:38 UTC 2013

Good day,
I am pleased to contact you by this way.
My name is, Miss Angela Mwanza, I and my mother inherited some funds, from my late father, who was killed in the recent political crises in my country Cote d'Ivoire, I am the only child, and i am 20 years old.
The funds are seven million United States dollars ($7,000,000.00) and are deposited in a bank here, in Abidjan.
My mother is very sick at the hospital now, and she is suffering from cancer of the blood, Leukemia, her condition is very bad.
My father before he died, informed the bank that the fund will be transferred to his foreign partner, and that is why I have agreed with my mother to contact you for assistance, to present yourself as my late father's foreign partner, and accept the funds.
We have agreed to offer you 30% of the total funds $7,000,000.00 immediately you receive the funds in your account.
Note. this transaction is 100% safe and legal.
I wait for your reply email.
(ang.mwanza at yahoo.cn)
Thanks and sincerely,
Miss Angela Mwanza.