Congratulation !!!

Switzerland Online lottery swisslott2013 at gmail.com
Sat May 4 16:16:13 UTC 2013

Dear Lucky Winner,

We happily announce to you the Draw (Batch #22) of Switzerland Online lottery (http://www.swisslotto.ch/initportal.do) held on the 1st Day of April, 2013. Your E-mail Address attached to the Ticket Number: 43566, was picked at random from our computer system. You have won a LUMP SUM OF 3,000,000.00 (THREE MILLION EUROS)

For more information on how to claim your prize, do contact our promotions Legal department via the email below or via telephones and quote this Serial NO : 1979 - 12, Lucky NO: 10 of category "A" and Ref NO: 5-7-14-17-18-43, this reference serve as the security key to your winnings "WE ADVISE YOU KEEP ALL INFORMATION CONFIDENTIAL INCLUDING YOUR REF NUMBER"

Name: Thomas Cole Esq
Email: swisslott20133 at gmail.com
(+44 70 2405 6474) - (+44 70 2408 7672)

NB: If you are unable to come to our Branch office to claim your won prize our assigned Legal department will complete all necessary transfer process on your behalf but you must request for his personal services.

Congratulations!

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Clara Davidson
Online Coordinator