DONATION NEWS FOR YOU(REPLY)()

Mr Collin Dean msft122 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 21:39:12 UTC 2013

Hello Dear,

My Name is Mr Collin Dean, (PA) To the Bayford, who won  148.6m British Pounds in the Euro-millions jackpot on the 10.08.12 and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of  1,000,000.00m GBP to you as part of Their own ( Gillian and Adrian Bayford ) charity project to improve the lot of 25 lucky individuals all over the world.

On the receipt of this email, you should count yourself as one of the lucky individuals/recipients. More so, do get back to me so that we can send your details to the payout bank.

Kindly visit the web pages below for further verification.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/back-page/what-lottery-millionaires-do-next-1.1408298#comments_start

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2211312/Lottery-winner-Adrian-Bayford-returned-work-weeks-scooping-jackpot-buys-Ford-Kuga.html?ITO=1490

You are advised to keep this as top secrete because they have been facing a lot of pressures from people in and outside the UK for help since this news. So this donation is out of their love for God and Human. They do not want to make this public. You will find this information on the web pages above.

Regards,
Mr Collin Dean,
For
Gillian and Adrian Bayford