Waiting For Your Response

Steve stev.co at yahoo.es
Sat Mar 16 10:08:54 UTC 2013

Dear Friend,

Compliments of the day to you. I hope you are doing well.On my honor, I want to introduce myself, my name is  Dr.Steve Collins, I am the Chairman of Contract Award Committee of West African Health Support Organization (WAHSO) we have our headquarters in Accra Ghana from where I operates but our sub and area offices are in all member states of the organization.This organization is an arm of the Economic Communities of West African States (ECOWAS). It is the largest single organization operating here in West African sub-region with 15 member states and my organization sees about health support
related matters in the whole region.

I am making this contact with you based on the committee need for an individual/company who is willing to assist us with a solution to a money transfer.This amount $23.5M (Twenty Three Million Five Hundred Tousand United States Dollars) represents the balance of the total contract value executed on behalf of ECOWAS for supply of hospital equipments from foreign contracting firm, which we the officials over-invoiced deliberately, of which the actual sum has been paid.

What we need is for you to provide a durable account that will be used to receive this money for the benefit of all of us. We made up this mark up to take care of our retirement benefits because some of us in this committee are due for retirement soon and we believe this will help in no small measure to effect great change in our generations coupled with the fact that the project was a multimillion dollar one so it provided a very unique and great opportunity for us all.

Should you be willing to assist us in the transaction? Your share of the sum will be 30% of the $23.5 Million, 65% for us and 5% for taxation and miscellaneous expenses. To enable us commence, you should provide the followings for immediate kickoff of this deal if it interests you; Your company's names with complete address, tel. And fax numbers.

We are matured men in the highest cadres of our careers and would want to protect both our reputation which we have worked hard over the years to build, our family names, careers and grown up children, so we would want you to take this transaction serious and give it, it's desired attention if you accepts this partnership.

Please confirm the receipt of this message and let us know your position immediately.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. Steve Collins.