Re; A Request From You;

Eliss cs at kinhingleegroup.com
Thu Jun 27 02:33:22 UTC 2013

Request,
My name is Elizabeth, I am a little girl of 22 years old. I am the only one left in my family.
I have $18.5 million dollars fortune. I inherited this money from my late father.
Please, i want you to partner with me to transfer the $18.5 million dollars to your country .
Your share would be 20% of the mentioned amount above. I will donate 10% to orphanage home in your country. You will help me to invest my 70% to any lucrative business in your country. I relocate to you country and continue my studies to become a Surgeons doctor.
If you are willing to help me relocate the money to your country, then contact me
with this my private e-mail for instructions : elizacm462 at yahoo.com.hk
Please, you should send me your direct contact details Eg;;
1) Your full name.
2)your Phone number.
3)Your home or office address
4) Your marital status and your occupation.
Yours faithfully. Elizabeth.