Treat as Urgent and Read Carefully ...

Dr. Gauis Obaseki info at gauisobaseki.com
Sat Jun 8 20:20:52 UTC 2013

Good day,

I hope my email meet you well. My name is Dr. Gaius Obaseki, Former Group Managing Director Nigeria National Petroleum Co-operation (NNPC). During my tenure as the Group Managing Director, the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, I transferred 18 Million US dollars in a bank in the London as unpaid contract funds.

I have made necessary arrangement on how to move this fund from the bank. The most important thing is that can I trust you? You will have 45% and 54% for me, while 1% will be for the privileges if you desire and provided that you will work according to my instruction.

Your own part is to find safe bank account where the 18million will be transferred.

As soon as I receive your response, I will furnish you with more details.

Thanks and be blessed.

Regards,