E:Email Notification 2013

Notification Department infomaillap11 at libero.it
Tue Jun 4 21:32:01 UTC 2013

--
Attn: Beneficiary,

We are pleased to inform you on the release of the E-mail Lottery
Program held in our company Laprimitiva International,Madrid-Spain, as
part of our Yearly bonanza. Your email address attached to the ticket
number 01-6076 won in the 3rd category. Congratulations!!!

You have been approved to receive the sum of ?615,810.00Euros in cash
credited to file REF Number: PHOG/77215047 and BATCH Number:
EM/14/0017/ESP.

To begin your claim please contact your claims agent,for the
processing and remittance of your prize.

PROSEGUR SEGURIDAD. S.A.
Mrs Maria Perez Sanchez
Telephone : +34 651 036 503.
Email: o.incharge at aol.com

NOTE:Quote your reference and batch numbers in every of your
correspondence with us or your agent.

Sincerely,
Juana Joachim
Secretary