Dear good friend.

Mr John Dennis. johndennis760 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 16:03:49 UTC 2013

Dear good friend.

I am Mr john Dennis, and I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund $65.5 million transferred through the help of a friend from Washington DC who assisted me financially to get the business done and i decided to compensate you for the little effort you showed earlier during when i contacted you despite the transaction did not work for both of us but i have a fear of God in my life. Now I want you to contact my Lawyer in Ghana on his email address below and receive your compensation of $1,500,000.00 us dollars [$ million] from him through a Barclay ATM visa card loaded:

Barrister Williams  James, Email (barriste_williams at yahoo.com) cell phone:+233-549-813-505
Kindly reconfirm to him the following below information:

Your full name_________________________
Your address__________________________
Your occupation________________________
Your Phone number______________________

Note that if you did not send him the above information complete with this code 777, he will not release the ATM to you because he has to be sure that it is you.Note also that I will not be reached by email or phone for now because I am currently away for investment purpose with my share and I will be busy till about six months time or a year.

Best regards,
Mr john dennis
Mr Bruce Collins.
Tel +1 512-758-6285