DEAR PARTNER

DR NANA KWESI nanakwesi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 05:47:17 UTC 2013

DEAR PARTNER,

DUE TO THE ILLEGAL OPERATIONS OF FRAUDSTERS IN OUR COUNTRY GHANA OUR COUNCIL WITH THE UNITED NATION FORUM HAS ESTABLISH TO HELP YOU AND OTHER SCAM VICTIMS RECOVER YOUR FUNDS AND CONSIGNMENTS BOXES HERE IN GHANA AND AFRICA.
WE HAVE RECOVER 100 CONSIGNMENT BOXES ABANDONED IN OUR AIRPORT WARE HOUSE AND AN OTHER 50 CONSIGNMENT BOXES APPREHENDED FROM ILLEGAL FAKE DIPLOMATS.

DUE TO THE PETITIONS RECEIVED BY THE FORMAL UN BOSS SECRETARY GENERAL KOFI ANNAN FROM ALL OVER THE CONTINENT IN REGARDS TO THE FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES GOING ON IN THE WEST AFRICAN SUB-REGION WITH THE SECURITY'S AGENT AND DIPLOMATS WHO HAS BEEN DELAYING PEOPLE'S FUNDS AND GOLD HOLD,CONSIGNMENTS AND VALUABLES IN THEIR CUSTODY ARE DEMAND TO BE RELEASES TO THEIR OWNERS.

I AM THE CUSTOM CONTROLLER AT KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT GHANA AND CUSTOM INSPECTION, DR.NANA KWESI UNITED NATION HIGH COMMISSIONER FOR PEACE KEEPING,APPOINTED BY THE NEW GOVERNMENT OF(N.D.C) PRESIDENT JOHN DRAMANI MAHAMA, I HAVE INCLUDED YOUR NAME INTO THE BENEFICIARY FILES OF SCAM VICTIMS FOR RELEASE OF ONE CONSIGNMENT BOX VALUABLE OF $5 MILLION TO BE DELIVER TO YOU FROM THE CARGO DEPARTMENT OF THE UNITED NATION DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE WEST AFRICA KOTOKA AIRPORT GHANA.

YOU ARE THEREFORE ADVISE TO SUBMIT ALL YOUR INFORMATION FOR ONWARD DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX TO BE DELIVER TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY.

FULL NAME.
DELIVERY ADDRESS.
PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER.

I AWAIT YOUR REPLY SO THAT THE FUNDS CAN BE DELIVER TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
DR NANA KWESI