You Where Choosen

Cassey Carrington and Matt egm at ciudad.com.ar
Sat Jan 19 16:09:33 UTC 2013

Greetings to You & Your Family!

Send response to :  casseyandmatt2013 at gmx.co.uk
My fiances Cassey Carrington  and I won one of the biggest Euro Millions lottery prize of £45,000,000.00 GBP in February  this year 2012 and now we just
commenced our 2012 Year Charity Donation Scheme.
We will be giving out cash grants of £1,000,000.00 GBP each to improve
the lives and careers of five(5) Lucky Individuals,
Charity Organizations from any part of the world,making out
donations.

To confirm this,you may watch our interview by visiting the web page below;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-16961132

Your email address was submitted to my fiances and me from the best web
directory and search engine by legal advisers to the donation scheme.
You received this message because we have listed you as one of our
five lucky millionaires.
If you receive this email on your office email address, you are
advised to reply with this message on your private email address for
more details on how to receive your cash grant.

Congratulations.

Cassey Carrington and Matt Topham
London.United Kingdom
Email:  casseyandmatt2013 at gmx.co.uk