CONTACT ME URGENTLY FOR A MUTUAL BUSINESS !!!

bs bs bs at m-fs.com
Wed Jan 16 11:44:08 UTC 2013

CONTACT ME URGENTLY FOR A MUTUAL BUSINESS !!!
DEPARTMENT OF MINERALS AND ENERGY
Mineral Centre, 234 Visagie Street,
Pretoria 0001 RSA.
>From the Desk of: Engr. Mr. James Rapheal

Dear Friend,

Am from South Africa, I have a Mutual business proposal am proposing to you, that I will want you to handle from your country, I will like to seek your consent first.

I have a serious business project proposal for you to manage and handle for me in your country. This project involves a huge specific amount of money I can't mention here for security reasons. It involve a transaction from Johannesburg. Am a south africa man, and we are bound by laws here. as a civil servant we are bound from having offshore account, i want you to receive this fund and invest it for me, if you agree to assist me by providing a reliable account which this money can be transfer into and also stand as my oversea partner to this fund, we shall discuss your percentage when i receive your willingness to partner with me.

If you feel you can have this handled, please let me know, so that I send you an attached comprehensive details of this transaction. you should send me
response to e-mail: (j.rapheal at aol.com) Or e-mail: (james.rapheal at aol.com)

Sincerely,

Engr.James Rapheal
Director,Project Implementation
of Contract Award and
Monitoring Committee (CAMC) &
South African Petroleum Corporation (SAPC)