From: Mrs Aisha Khamis Gaddafi.

Mrs Aisha Kadhafi Khamis mmeaishakhamisgaddafi at newsletter.com
Thu Jan 10 14:16:16 UTC 2013

My Dear

 I am Mrs Aisha Khamis Gaddafi the second wife of late Mr Mutassim Gaddafi the commander of Libya's elite Special Forces and the son of Colonel Gaddafi the Libyan leader.I am contacting you to assist me to retrieve the sum of Fifty  million USA dollars been deposited in Cote D`Ivoire known asIvory Coast bay my late husband but as we arrived here due to the political problem during the former rigime of President GbaGbo i ordered the security Company to move the consignment to their affiliect Office in Paris France for a safe keeping, so i will give you every of their contact in London for retrieveing of the consignment as the fund was
 deposited in my name.

 As a matter of fact i and my only son and the entire family of my father in-law were trapped in a bunker here in Tripoli after my late husband was captured at Sirte City on 12th of Oct 2011,I managed to sneak out with my son with the help of a security guard on duty that faithful day and crossed us the border  presently I am hiding in Cote D`Ivoire West Africa without any other means of communication unless my laptop hoping to arrange for my traveling out if possible to your country for an investments of this fund and to safe guard my life because I know that the regime of my father in-law has collapse after his death.

 Please for your kind assistance I will offer you 30% of the total sum, all the legal documentation concerning the deposited fund are with me, I will only write power of attorney making you the new beneficiary of the deposit so that the security company can release the consignment to you.

 Bear in mind that the funds was deposited with the security firm as household effect, therefore they do not  so you are going to retrieve the consignment as household effect from the security company because they do not know the real content of trunk box, is only you and i know the real content.

 Once you successfully retrieve this consignment from the security company you will naw send to me some money so that we can arrange for our traveling to your country as we will be coming to stay under your kind custody.

 May Allah grant you the heart to assist me and my son in this our trial period, please never you abandon me with my son just because we are Arabs,but I want to assure you that I am of a clean heart that was brought up under western education but married to a cruel family.

 Get back to me with your details so that we can proceed without delay because lam here without any help from any one.and finally if you have any question regarding this transaction,please contact me.Please note that the confidentiality of this transaction would be highly appreicated.I await your quick reply soonest. Please responding my proposal,and also include your contact details such as:

 1)Your Direct Telephone

 2)Address

3)Country

 4)Age