UNITED NATIONS NG/.CCUF -HFCR-/RLPHJ/.

admin at galaprecision.com admin at galaprecision.com
Thu Feb 14 22:07:17 UTC 2013

Attention:Beneficiary

Please read this mail carefully and proceed to collect your ATM CARD worth
US$2.500,000.00 payment.

Following this year's (2013) review of the global financial matters and just
concluded investigations today by the Federal Bureau of Investigation in
conjunction with  the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (E.F.C.C), it is
revealed that your email is among the list of people who have never received
any of their payments among  lottery, inheritance, compensation and awarded
contract funds and victims who have lost a lot of money to scammers while
trying to claim their funds.

In view of the foregoing, a new payment of US$2.500,000.00 has been approved in
your favor and credited into an ATM CARD which shall be delivered to you.

Note: Thousands of fraudsters have been using this method in scamming most
foreign creditors that we have in the payment list here in our office. We use
this medium to  inform you that any mail that do not come with the new
communication code: NG/.CCUF -HFCR-/RLPHJ/.is false. In this case, you?¦re
adviced not to respond to any mail that  does not come with the above
communication code for safety purpose.

Our final conclusion was that, the fund should be paid to you via an automated
teller machine card (ATM) as it seems, this will be easier and faster for you
to receive payment.

Your new communication code: NG/.CCUF -HFCR-/RLPHJ/.Do complete the below
details for proper verification and documentation also Reconfirm the
followings.

1. Full Names:
2. Residence address:
3. Telephone/Fax number:
4. Age:
5. Next of Kin
6. Country of Residence
7. A copy of your driver?¦s license / international passport: Attached
8. occupation.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation and we are looking forward  to
hearing  from you. contact email address; (  officefileoffice2013 at gmail.com )

Regards,
Mr.Matthew Peter.
Swift Debit ATM Card Payment System
Presidential Committee On Foreign Payments

Confidentiality Notice:
Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and not that
  of GPTL, unless specifically indicated to that effect. GPTL does not
  accept any responsibility or liability for it. This e-mail and
  attachments (if any) transmitted with it are confidential and/or
  privileged and solely for the use of the intended person or entity to
  which it is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly
  delete this e-mail from all computers.