[COMMENT] CSR WLAN driver in the staging tree

Lauri Hintsala lauri.hintsala at bluegiga.com
Thu Feb 14 08:09:38 UTC 2013

Hi,

The driver is based on CSR's Unifi 5.1.0 WiFi driver and it launches
proprietary user space helper application as Alex said.

Unfortunately we are allowed to share user space binaries only for
Bluegiga customers who are using our WiFi products. I think the only way
to get proprietary user space application is to ask it directly from CSR.

Best regards,
Lauri Hintsala