SINCERE REQUEST.

NADIA. nadia.harihiri at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 06:36:10 UTC 2013

Greetings,

My name is Mrs Nadia from Syria. My Late husband was killed in Aleppo in his commercial business area because of our vast real estate business investment.

I write this to see if you can help me to keep this money with you for my Kids as most of our houses in Aleppo is destroyed. My husband and I are originally from Algeria but we have lived in Syria all our life. I am not sure if I can survive but in case anything happens to me, I will like you to keep for my kids (Seven-Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars).

My kids names are Baltasar, Sabeen and Ishtar. What you are to do is take 30% of this money and keep the rest for my Kids in case I did not make it. I managed to send my kids through another family to refuge camp because the same people that killed my husband will identify me if I try to escape with them.

If you accept to help me please tell me and reply me quickly.

Please consider me in this condition and email back because I can't answer a phone call now as all connection at bab al salaam area are blocked by the government. I will be happy if you accept to stand as my family investment manager to help secure the fund.

Awaiting your urgent response.

Nadia.