2013 OUTSTANDING PAYMENT INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY test at g121.cn
Sat Feb 2 10:27:34 UTC 2013

                             FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY
            25 THE NORTH COLONNADE, CANARY WHARF, LONDON E14 5HS
                                       (Company No. 01920623)

FROM THE DESK OF LORD ADAIR TURNER
CHAIRMAN, FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY (FSA).
DIRECT TELEPHONE:  (44) 704 577 2490

It has come to our notice via our central monitoring computer that your huge fund has been credited in your name for transfer with a London Bank.

Under the stipulated enabling Law of the Government of Great Britain and Wales and other Commonwealth States, any huge fund that has been found in our computer system waiting to be transferred without claims for a period of 6 months or less, shall be confiscated and forfeited to the Government of Great Britain and Wales.

We do hereby ask you to contact this office immediately with your personal data such

Your full name and address
Your Company's name and position if any
Your present occupation
You mobile phone number

For ratification, processing and re-validation of your payment file within the 5 working days of this notice or consider your fund confiscated.

We appreciate your urgent co-operation.

LORD ADAIR TURNER,
CHAIRMAN, FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY (FSA).
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM