Hello

Donald Lawson biblioteca at itajai.sc.gov.br
Sat Aug 31 21:06:14 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am Mr. Donald Lawson, of Lapeer, MI 48446 USA. I won $337 million in the Powerball Millions Lottery as introduced on Friday August 17th 2012 by Michigan Lottery Officials.

Please share in my joy and verify this by visiting: http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/31/13591150-winner-of-337-million-powerball-jackpot-revealed-in-michigan?lite

After a long deliberation on what to do with my winnings, I finally have an approval from the Government to commence my 2013 charity foundation/projects, and to use the opportunity to disburse fraction of my winnings; to Good spirited individuals, Churches, Orphanages and Charities.

Under Individual category; your email address amongst other (9) Lucky ones was submitted to receive grant of $1,000,000 USD from my charity foundation.This was certified after careful balloting by Microsoft Data Base Email and Google Management Team.

To you, this message may sound unreal BUT it is a 100% genuine, giving you a once in a life time opportunity to get more established.

I anticipate your immediate response through my contact email below for comprehensive details on fund disbursement.

Best of luck,

Mr. Donald Lawson
Email: donaldlawson-charity at gmx.com