Investment Invitation!!

Pillar Rosath pillar.rosath at aol.com
Tue Aug 27 02:14:20 UTC 2013

Attn: The CEO
Hello,

Sub: Investment with you
My name is Mrs. Pillar Rosath and I have a proposal to share with you.
Please if this mail is contrary to your business ethics,I would advice you to
discard it without any second thoughts.But if it interests you please contact me as necessary.

I got your details from the internet while searching for a reliable person/company we can do business with.
I represent a private investor that wants to invest funds in your company/country through your professional assistance, let me know if you are vast in business and would be in a capacity to handle a capital project so that l can provide you with terms and contract so as to facilitate live meeting between you and our bankers.

The live meeting is paramount, as it will give us the opportunity to meet you in person.

We are giving you the privileged to provide us with viable details of any lucrative sector in your countries economy in which the funds can be invested under your supervision. Be kind enough to provide us with such business plan to expedite the process.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Mrs. Pillar Rosath
e-Mail: prosath.consults at yahoo.com