All i need is your honest cooperation.

Mr.Albert Frank AlbertFrank6 at e-mail.ua
Tue Aug 20 04:41:08 UTC 2013

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Albert Frank ,The Personal attorney to Mr.Jimy Cruz,a consultant with an oil company here in Nigeria.On the 25th of January 2009,my client and his wife were involved in an auto crash accident along wushishi-Minna Express Road.Unfortunately they lost their lives in the event of the accident, Since then I have made several contacts as to locate any of his extended relatives, but all proved abortive.Hence I decided to contact you.

I am contacting you to assist in retrieving the money valued at US$22.5 million dollars that was left behind by my client with the Spring Bank of Nigeria pl c,

before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank.The bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 3 years now,

I hereby seek your consent to act as the   n e x t   of   k i n   to the   d e c e a s e d,

Mr.AlbFrank