YOUR EMAIL

HYUK LEE hyuklee196 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 04:18:57 UTC 2013

I will like to discuss a very important oil project with you that is about
the exportation  of Light Crude Oil daily out from Iraq to Turkey through
my client's company in Iraq.  I ask for your support as a foreigner to
handle this business project with my client and you are not expected to
invest in Iraq, If yes, let me know and I will have all necessary plans
forwarded to you to ensure safe exportation and transactions. I will
appreciate a speedy response from you,also i want to know if this is your
valid email address,Kindly email me for more details on:
hyuk.lee1 at aol.com