Fidelity World Investments

John Vincent Viljoen mail at mail.com
Thu Aug 8 19:24:22 UTC 2013

From: Mr. John Vincent Viljoen
Fidelity World Investments
Oak hill House UK.
My Direct email address:
johnvinc-viljoen at hotmail.com
Direct Phone:+447045715716

Dear Friend,

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am John Vincent Viljoen, The Fund Manager of Fidelity World Investments.Fidelity World Investments is the World Largest Fund Management Company with over GBP1.2Trillion Capital Investment Fund. Nevertheless, as The Fidelity Fund Manager, I handled all our Investor's Direct Capital Funds and secretly extracted 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annual on each of the Investor's Marginal Capital Fund.

As an expert,I have made over GBP45, 745, 000, 00 from the Investor's EMRCP and hereby looking for someone to trust who will stand as an Investor to receive the fund as Annual Investment Proceeds from Marginal Fidelity Capital Fund.

All confirm-able documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance. Meanwhile,I have worked out the modalities and technicalities whereby the funds can be claimed in any of our 6 Clearing Houses without any hitches.Our sharing ratio will be 70-30.

If you are interested,you should reply back immediately and as well include your direct phone number so we could discuss more as regard the transaction.

Please kindly reply me on my private email as follow - (johnvinc-viljoen at hotmail.com)
Sincerely Yours,

Mr.John Vincent Viljoen.
Fund Manager Executive