From Rev. Leonard - Investment Offer

Rev. Leonard rev.l at bigmail.com
Fri Apr 26 00:18:55 UTC 2013

Attn:Sir/Madam,

As a matter of urgency by the approval of my my church member who is newly seeking god for her soul {Hajia (Mrs.) Bianca Helen Bin-Zafar } a Widow an American born Syrian Citizen whose husband died as a result of the high political crisis in Syria, her late husband was a top business tycoon in the Mid-East who deals on oil and gas. Presently she is at the point of death here in the Hospital Benin Republic Cotonou. She made an oral Will for her bond investment of $60,754,000.00 with one of the bank here in Benin Republic which her husband left for her. She mandated me and her Doctor to find a good Citizen whom will make use of this fund as humanitarian assistance and whom will use of this fund to help the less privilege in the World. For the past few hours she has been in a state of comma and medically she has no chance of survival.

If you can be trusted with such humanitarian help acknowledge by confirming your detail contact address which will include phone/fax numbers Age/occupation As soon as i hear from you i will explain you in details.

Rev. Pastor. Leonard

Remain Blessed