WE HAVE EMPOWERED CO-OPERATIVE BANK OF LIVERPOOL TO PAY YOU BY ATM SEE THE MAIL

WORLD BANK ATM PAYMENT COMPENSATION UNIT cindy at cgracephoto.com
Mon Apr 22 22:47:24 UTC 2013

THE WORLD BANK

WORLD BANK Head Office
The World Bank 1818 H Street,
N.W. Washington, DC 20433 U.S.A.
Debt. Release Funds.
Our Ref:-4C9X0UE3X0
Your Ref: 35460021
Email: worldbnkfund at live.com
Cell: +1-213-261-5258
Websites: https: https://finances.worldbank.org/
REF/PAYMENTS CODE: 020/2013/ W/BC / £1,000,000 GBP

Dear Beneficiary,

Due to some policy and strict laws of the government in your country
regarding a transfer of foreign currency for ( A TAXATION FOR NON
RESIDENTIAL FUND/ CASH AWARD) which lead to the government  order to stop
the transfer of your one million pound (£1,000,000 GBP) awarded cash prize
from the cash promo award held by the United Kingdom National Lottery
Board  Here in  United Kingdom. And based on the outcome of the last
meeting held with the Governing Body of the Bank of England and the
officials of the United Nation Organization, (UNO) and International
Monetary Fund, IMF, we have been instructed to transfer your funds through
ATM CASH CARD.

This money has been made available which will be cashed in an Automated
Teller Machine and would be cashed through issuance of Inter switch ATM
CARD system. We have authorized the bank, (CO-OPERATIVE BANK PLC
LIVERPOOL) which was nominated to carry out the issuance of your ATM Card
never to have any delay in shipping the ATM Card to you.

I wish to use this medium to inform you that your Compensation Payment of
(£1,000,000 GBP) ONE MILLION POUNDS from (CO-OPERATIVE BANK PLC LIVERPOOL)
have been RELEASED and APPROVED for onward transfer to you via an ATM CARD
which you will use to withdraw your (£1,000,000 GBP) in any ATM SERVICE
MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum you can withdraw
£2,000.00 (Two Thousand Pounds) Per Day as applicable to any of your local
currency.

You are therefore advice to contact the (CO-OPERATIVE BANK PLC LIVERPOOL)
,ATM MASTER CARD DEPARTMENT.

CO-OPERATIVE BANK PLC LIVERPOOL.
Contact Person: Dr. Nelson Jones
E-mail: www.liverpoolbnk at wss-id.org
Tel: +448719965274

Tell Dr. Nelson Jones, that you received a message from WORLD BANK
Instructing him to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use
to withdraw your (£1,000,000 GBP) in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part
of the world also send him below requested information address where you
want him to send the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER to you.

I have forwarded instruction to the Executive Director of the bank on your
behalf to look into your file as soon as you contact them without delay
and the only required amount from your side will be courier service charge
and nothing more again, take note of that. Therefore, you are to  fill
this allotted form here and send to the office of the director for ATM
MASTER CARD Department for a total re-verification of your information
together with the one send by us so that you will not have any problem for
an unauthorized or wrong recipient as it will be a serious damage if such
occurs.

RE-VERIFICATION FORM TO FILL FOR FINAL CHECK UP BEFORE DISPARTCHING THE
ATM CARD FILL IT AND SEND TO MR NELSON JONES VIA THIS EMAIL FOR APPROVAL

E-mail: www.liverpoolbnk at wss-id.org
Tel:  +448719965274

YOUR NAME: -------------------------------------------
YOUR FULL HOUSE ADDRESS: ---------------------------
CITY / STATE OF ORIGIN: -----------------------------------
YOUR NATIONALITY: ---------------------------------------
YOUR DIRECT MOBILE NUMBER: ---------------------------
EMAIL ID: ----------------------------------------------------------
SEX /AGE: -------------------------------------------------------
OCCUPATION:----------------------------------------------
NEXT OF KIN: ------------------------------------------------

DETAIL OF YOUR BANK INFORMATION:

NAME OF YOUR BANK: --------------------------
ACCOUNT HOLDER: ------------------------------
ACCOUNT NUMBER: -------------------------------
CITY OF THE BANK LOCATION: ------------------

N.B: Please attach a scan copy of your photo id proof for clear
identification and proof, Your Counties national identity or voters card,
employment or personal business identity card, your pass six (6) months
paid electricity bill receipt and a two passport side colored photograph.
Very important please provide them!!!

We are very sorry for the plight you have gone through in the past. Thanks
for adhering to this instruction and once again accept our
congratulations.

Best Regards,
Mr. Jim Yong Kim
World Bank President.