Good Day,

Ted Miller millerted011997 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 8 10:24:59 UTC 2013

Good Day,

My name is Ted Miller, Managing partner of ACCESS BANK (UK) LIMITED,London, United Kingdom. I saw your contact during my private search at the information center and I have a deep believe that you will be very honest, committed and capable of assisting me in this business venture.

It is based on this that I am contacting you to stand as the beneficiary to a late client of the bank so that the total sum of Ј5,000,000.00 (Five Million British Pounds) will be released and paid to you as the beneficiary to the deceased.

At the end of this transaction you shall have 50% of the total inheritance fund and i shall also take 50%. I believe in equality that is why I want us to share the money 50/50.

I will provide you with all the necessary information, documents and proof to legally back up the claim from the different offices concerned for the smooth transfer of the fund to any of your bank accounts as the true beneficiary. If this proposal satisfies you, please get back to me with the following information:(mllerted51 at gmail.com)

YOUR FULL NAMES, TELEPHONE/FAX, MOBILE NUMBERS, ADDRESS, AGE, SEX, OCCUPATION and your NATIONALITY.

I anticipate your urgent response to enable us proceed further.

Yours Faithfully,
Ted Miller
Email: millerted51 at gmail.com