CANADA WORK PERMIT & VISITORS VISA

Best World Recruitment Agency info at bwra.co.cc
Thu Sep 20 07:10:06 UTC 2012

Attention: Applicants/ Recruiters,

We are Best World Recruitment Agency Limited located in Manchester United Kingdom.

Are you finding it difficult to secure a visitor or work permit visa to Canada? Best World Recruitment Agency Limited is the answer for your urgent visitor's visa as we are committed to serve you better. We can provide you 2 years Multiple Canadian Visitor's visa within 10 days only. We also have vacancies in Canada.

Contact us now at  employment at bwral.com

Your faithfully,
Ms. Elizabeth Henderson
Assistant HR Manager (Best World Recruitment Agency Limited)