2nd Mail(Read Carefuly)

Robert Alan Price info at price.com
Sat Sep 15 10:24:49 UTC 2012

My name is Robert Alan Price, I am re-sending this to you again thus; A
deceased client of mine, that shares the same last name as yours, who died
as the result of a heart-related condition in January 28th 2009.I have
contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client
which is lodged in the bank.

If you are really sure of your integrity, trustworthy, and
confidentiality, reply urgently via email:alanpricer at yahoo.ca

Note all your response should be send to my private E-mail address
alanpricer at yahoo.ca for further details regarding claim of this Funds

Regards,
Mr. Robert Alan Price
+447031999063