[RFC 0/3] csr cleanup

Greg KH gregkh at linuxfoundation.org
Wed Oct 24 05:37:57 UTC 2012

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 01:23:14AM -0400, Devendra Naga wrote:

> These are the patches that remove the typedefs all over the
> csr tree.

No, only the first patch did that.  Not the second two.

> there is one .c that is not needed and has no code.

Not true, see my comment on that patch.

> and also there are some more function prototypes
> that are defined in the header but there is no function
> definition for those prototypes.

That patch looked fine.

Care to redo these based on the comments and resend them?

And no real need to do a [RFC] for cleanup patches, just send them, if
something is wrong, we will let you know, I don't want to have to wait
for another round trip to be able to apply them if they are right (like
your third patch here.)