BUSINESS TRANSACTION

TSANG TOMMY tsang.tommy at rocketmail.com
Tue Oct 16 13:55:36 UTC 2012

Dear Friend,

 How are you today and business in your country? I am tommy tsang,
 Bank Manager of bank of Overseas,Taiwan. I would respectfully request
 that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect
 the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this
 mail.
 I contacted you independently of our investigation and no one is
 informed of this communication. A British Oil contractor with the
 Chinese Solid Minerals Corporation, Mr. Daniel Morrison made a
 numbered time (Fixed) Deposit of $30,000,000.00 for twelve calendar
 months and not too long Mr. Daniel Morrison died from an airplane crash.
 We have launched an investigation into possible surviving next of kin to
 alert about the situation and also to claim his estate but in his bio-data
 form, he listed no next of kin.

 The world of banking especially is fraught with huge rewards for those
 who occupy certain offices and oversee certain portfolios. I alone have
 the deposit details to back you as the next of Kin to enable us
 transferred
 the fund away from my bank. My bank is simply awaiting instructions to
 release the deposit to any party that i present as the next of Kin.
 Please reply to my private Email: tsangtommy807 at yahoo.com.tw

 Yours Sincerely,
 Mr. tsang.