Business Information

WONG HUI wonghui60 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 25 20:14:28 UTC 2012

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete
it if you are not interested and get back to me if you are interested for
details as regards to the transfer of $24,500,000 to you.
This money initially belongs to a Libyan client who died in the libya
crisis and had no next of kin in his account-opening package in my bank
here in Hong kong where I am a bank director.
In other to achieve this, I shall require your full name, and telephone
number to reach you.
Most importantly, a confirmation of acceptance from you will be needed
after which I shall furnish you with the full details of this transaction.
Yours Truly,
Wong Hui.