CAN I HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOU?

MR. BEN. BARUCH bernard_baruch2 at mail.com
Wed Nov 14 06:27:16 UTC 2012

Greetings,
I am rich and sick of Alzheimer's disease. I want to distribute my funds for charity works. Let me know if you can assist me. My fund  which no one knows  about is a deposit of USD$65,000,000.00 (sixty five Million united states  Dollars). I deposited  it  with a  Finance institution in Europe. I will want you to help me collect this fund and dispatch it to charity organizations of your choice. I have set aside 10% for your time and effort. I will also explain myself properly in my subsequent mail.
Please reply me back if you are willing to assist me ON MY EMAIL:
Bernard_baruch2 at aol.com
God bless you.
MR.BERNARD BARUCH.