IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM Webmail SUPPORT DESK

WEBMAIL SUPPORT info at upgrade.com
Fri Nov 9 10:45:06 UTC 2012

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM Webmail SUPPORT DESK
Dear  Webmail User,

We noticed that important mail are delayed before
been received due to our anti-spam filter. We are
currently upgrading our database and clearing
spaces for our Webmail users in order to
increase the efficiency of our UDEA.EDU.CO Webmail features.

We are deleting all unused Webmail account and
unverified  Webmail accounts. To confirm your
account is currently in used and join in the recent
upgrade you must reply to the email by providing
the details below:

NOTE: Ignoring this mail or failure to reply this mail
automatically renders your Webmail account
“deactivated” from our database.

USERNAME ::
PASSWORD :
CONFIRM PASSWORD :
DATE OF BIRTH :

ATTENTION:  Any Webmail Account holder who
refuses to abide by this notice will "lose" his/her
 Webmail account without prior notice after
receiving this warning message.

Thanks for using Webmail.

webmail Admin System
Warning Code :UCIX782X