Where have you been?

Veronica Garcia w.b-i.m.f at superposta.com
Thu Nov 8 21:16:53 UTC 2012

Hello,

Why do you left your fund unclaimed, it has been here for some time now without you applying or contacting us for your payment.

My reason contacting you about this, in the next 1 month if you don't apply for the fund you should better forget anything concerning it because all unclaimed fund will be mopped up by British Government.

May be you have tried your best before now to get the fund all to no avail due to one or more bureaucratic bottle neck, I must let you know all those issue that made it difficult for you to receive your money has been waived out by the government all you need to do is just get back to me, letting me know what is the stumbling block why you left your fund unclaimed.

I wait for your urgent message

Veronica Garcia