Invitation to Global Fair 2012

Conference Coordinator info at yommy.co.cc
Wed May 23 23:47:10 UTC 2012

Invitation to Global Fair 2012

Dear Participants,

I am please to invite you to the Africa Global Fair 2012 - Exhibition & Conference on 28 - 30 August 2012
in KL Convention Centre (KLCC), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I am sure this Exhibition and Conference will
be a vital interface between both Africa and the rest of the World. There will be strong delegations and
exhibitions from a number of business sectors such as agriculture, banking, construction and energy to
manufacturing, mining, real estate and venture capital. The event will feature networking sessions,
giving delegates, exhibitioners and visitors the opportunity to discuss agreements, as well as providing
one-on-one meetings to facilitate business deals. Africa is brimming with investment opportunity.

Register now to take part in this exclusive opportunity as exhibitor or as conference delegate - to take
your money-making potential to greater heights.

To register click >>: www.AfricaGlobalFair.com  or email: info at africaglobalfair.com

The Event features high profile speakers including professionals, business leaders, decision makers,
political leaders and government officials. ( http://www.africaglobalfair.com/media.htm )

I look forward to meet you personally in Africa Global Fair 2012.

Yours Sincerely,
B. Dunni Sr,

Managing Partner
AfricaGlobalFair.com