Upgrade Your Webmail Account

Webmail Administrator rmferreiro at unisantos.br
Sat May 5 02:44:52 UTC 2012

Dear User Account
This message is from your web help desk administrator messages. This is to announce that we update our database and e-mail account center
because of the high spam flowing through the Internet.

We are canceling unused webmail account to create more space for new
accounts and protect your e-mail spam.
To prevent your Webmail account is closed, you will need to update the
below to see its status as a currently used account.

Follow the link Support e-mail address below to perform necessary maintenance work to improve the protection and improvement of your account for us to verify and get your account deleted from this virus;

http://accountonlineactivewebnow.weebly.com/

Warning!
Any account that is not updated within three (3) days after this update
Notification will be revoked permanently.

Thank you for using our e-mail web.