URGENT AND PRIVATE GET BACK TO ME(09/03/2012)

Mr Richard Hill richardhill41 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 12 22:16:03 UTC 2012

Good day,

My name is Mr Richard Hill I work in one of the prime banks in Cote d'Ivoire. I am contacting you for as assistance in regards to a business transfer of a large sum of money from a dormant account.Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.I am the personal accounts manager to one of our late Foreign customers who used to run an oil servicing company here in Ivory Coast (Cote d'Ivoire).

He was involved in the ill fated Kenya Airways crash in the coasts of Abidjan in January 2000 in which all passengers on board died. Of particular interest isthis huge deposit with our bank made by the deceased valued at about Sixteen million,US dollars ($16million USdollars) Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives but has been unsuccessful.

After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last name over the internet to see if I could locate any member of his family, hence I contactedyou. Recently a probate order has been issued and as such if nobody comes for the claim of the deposit by today and the first quarter of this year the accountwill be declared unserviceable and the funds called to the government treasury.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating any of the relatives for over last 11 years now, I will seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this account be released and transferred into your account, then you and I will share the money.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us to see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under all legitimate arrangement thatwill protect you from any breach of the law.this transacton is 100% legal documents from the high court of justice that will bears your name so that it will back you up.

Please acknowledge receipt of this email in acceptance of our mutual business endeavour by furnishing me with the following information as listed below which will enable me work on the account file so you can now apply for the release of the funds as the next of kin.

Furnishing me with the following information as listed below

1 Your full name
2.Postal address
3.Date of birth
4.Telephone and fax numbers

Any other details will follow at the receipt of your response.

Thanking you for your anticipated cooperation.

Mr Richard Hill