DEAR FRIEND,

Mike dave.mike1111 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 17:05:02 UTC 2012

DEAR FRIEND,

My Name is Mr. Dave Mike, I am a Banker by profession.
However, my reason for contacting you is to transferЈ28.730 (Twenty Eight
Million Seven Hundred and  Thrty Thousand GB Pounds  Sterling) to your foreign account.

I am Late Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi's account manager in London
as he has several account within and outside the  United Kingdom.
You may visit these sites  for your  perusal.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/21/us-libya-gaddafi-assets-idUSTRE79K4K220111021

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1361919/Muammar-Gaddafi-familys-astonishing-wealth-revealed.html

I have entire secret document to transfer this money into your account
before it get confiscated by government.
If you are interested kindly get back to me with your full information’s below
for more details.

YOUR NAME :
YOUR RESIDENCE ADDRESS :
GENDER :
OCCUPATION AND PHONE NUMBER :
I will be waiting for your kind response.

Best regards,
Mr.Dave Mike.
PVT. Email:(davemike1111 at yahoo.com)