investment

Stella Fred stellafred01100 at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 1 08:42:13 UTC 2012

Investment.

From: Stella Fred.

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to
establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I
believe, one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in
life.I am 21 years old There is this amount of $10.5 Million United States
Dollar. which my late father deposited  with a bank here in Abidjan Cote
D'ivoire . which he wanted to used for his political reason in our Country
before he was assassinated. Now I have decided to invest these money in
your country or any  where safe enough outside our country for security
and political reasons.

I want  you to send me your detals were this fund will be transferd into
so that as soon as the money gets to your account I will be coming over to
your country to finish my education and also the investment of the money
while you will be the maneger of the investment until I finish my
education.

I will like to invest  part of the money into these three investment in
your Country but, if there is any other business that is better than what
I am suggestion, I will be very glad to follow your advice.

1). Real estate
2). The transport industry
3). Five star hotel

If you can be of an assistance to me I will be pleased to offer you 20%
Of the total fund while the balance will be invested by you.

I await your soonest response.

Regards,
Stella Fred