Pretty good success for NDAS today

linux at iocellnetworks linux at iocellnetworks.com
Fri Jun 22 21:05:35 UTC 2012

Hi from David,

I had a pretty good test today on my fedora 15 box.
I got the 351 and the ND-10 hooked up and transferred very stable with
the 32 bit 2.6.42 kernel. I think the source is the same as the 3.2.0,
but I uploaded the whole folder just in case.

Next week, I'll try to make a 64 Bit version on the other computer and
see how it goes.

I also added on folder to the git repo. It is right on top, called
release. In there I will put the tarball that ends up in X.X.X/dist
after running the top level export.

http: // ndas4linux.iocellnetworks.com/trac/index.cgi/browser#ndas4linux

example:

$ cd  ndas4linux/2.4.42
$ make linux-rel
$ cp dist/ndas-2.4-42.tar.gz  ../release

 From this location, we have an easy hotlink for the source download,
and we can also put there the deb, and rpm packages, if we ever figure
out why they don't build right.

Thanks again for helping so far. I pray you have a happy weekend!