drivers/staging/usbip/vhci_hcd.c:208:21: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default]

Bart Westgeest bart at elbrys.com
Tue Jun 12 13:16:22 UTC 2012

On 06/12/2012 02:43 AM, Dan Carpenter wrote:

> Obviously, we need to update the cast, but shouldn't we care about
> endianness here as well?

Sorry Dan (and others) for wasting your time on this. I had already
resubmitted a corrected version of this patch - however I wasn't sure
what the proper convention was on how to retract and resubmit a patch.

The corrected version included a followup cleanup which should take care
of endianness problems a well.

Bart