Greetings in the Name of God

Eloh Josaine elojjos at mail.mn
Sat Jun 9 07:22:25 UTC 2012

Greetings from Eloh,

In confidence,i have to introduce myself for I am  Eloh Josiane , 21 years
old, I am the only child of late Mr  Jean Josiane . I prayed before
contacting you, please for goodness sake do not see my email as
embrassment as we do not know each other. I wish to request for your
assistance in my efforts to procure the transfer of my inherited money for
investment ventures under your care and directive,while i continue my
education of there in your country.

My late father went to Bouake, A Northern part of my country to negotiate
for the purchase of a cocoa plantation when he was shot by the rebel
troupes fighting to take over the Government of the country.Though he did
not die immediately but after two days at the hospital he gave up the
ghost but before his death, he gave me all papers indicating that he
deposited the sum  Seven Million five hundred thousand United States
Dollars here in my name with one of the prime bank in my country and I
will require your assistance in receiving the transfer of my  inheritance.

Please i am an orphan I need your assistance to transfer my inherited
money to your country and also your assistance to secure a nice school for
me in your country where I will continue my education .Please I am waiting
to hear from you soonest at my private email: ( elojos at mail.mn )

Yours sincerely,
Eloh Josiane.