Attention!

United Nations Compensation info at unasia.com
Sun Jul 29 12:22:24 UTC 2012

Attention!

Scammed issues has been rectified after UN enquirers meetings with the
Asian federation governments council been verified by our regional
Intelligence Monitoring Network System Unit, we contact you among listed
individual to be compensated, that were scammed in Asia through:
(contracts, inheritance overdue payment/next of kin or ATM delivery
payment) transactions,  Alleviation agreement document is signed to
compensate you (US$950.000.00) among defrauded victims Reconfirm
information UN/WB/FGA Designated regional department:

1: FULL NAME

.
2: ADDRESS

Postcode

.
3: DIRECT PHONE (MOBILE, HOME)

.
4: AMOUNT INVOLVE DEFRAUDED FROM YOU

 WHICH YOU LOST PREVIOUSLY.

DEPARTMENT OF SCAMMED MONETARY ENQUIRERS ISSUES ASIA REGION, (UN/WB/FGA)
Regional Representative
Contact person: Mr. Shawal Bin Wagiman
Email: bmr.shawal at yahoo.com.my

To file for our verification memo to pay you, our security protocol
purpose we advise that you keep your compensation information strictly
confidential from public to avoid unwarranted/unofficial manipulating of
double claim, to enable UN regional department effect your payment.

Regards
Mr. Shawal Bin Wagiman
Protocol Officer
United Nations. Asia Regional Office