GOOGLE 2012 ANNIVERSARY PROMOTION.

GOOGLE INCORPORATION ®2012 ebarros at ipam.pt
Sun Jul 29 08:47:15 UTC 2012

Google UK Ltd
Belgrave House
76 Buckingham Palace Road
London SW1W 9TQ
United Kingdom.

REF No: CLP/ 24-FB-426253
Batch No: 42/450002/CLP
Serial No: 64483-72

GOOGLE 2012 ANNIVERSARY PROMOTION.

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of our
winners selected this year. This promotion was set-up to encourage the active
users of the Google search engine and the Google ancillary services.

Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and
patronage to the Google search engine. Google is now the biggest search engine
worldwide and in an effort to make sure that it remains the most widely used
search engine, we ran an online e-mail beta test which your email address won
£750,000.00 {Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling}

We wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully passed the
requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory
report test conducted for all online winners.

A winning cheque will be issued in your name by Google Promotion Award Team, you
have therefore won the entire sum of £750,000.00 {Seven  Hundred And Fifty
Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling} and also a certificate of prize claims
will be sent alongside your winning cheque.

Mr. Patrick Pichette
Senior Vice President and
Chief Financial Officer
Email: enquiriesgooglemanagement.team at live.com

You are advised to contact our Chief Financial Officer with the following
details to avoid unnecessary delay and complications:

FILL IN THE VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM.
(1) Your Contact Address:
(2) Your Tel/Fax numbers:
(3) Your Nationality/Country:
(4)Your Full Names:
(5) Occupation:
(6) Age/Sex:
(7) Alternate email:
(8) Ever won an online lottery?

The Google Promotion Award Team has discovered a huge number of double claims
due to winners informing close friends relatives and third parties about their
winning and also sharing their pin numbers. As a result of this, these friends
try to claim the lottery on behalf of the real winners. The Google Promotion
Award Team has reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim
discovered by the Lottery Board will result to the canceling of that particular
winning, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it is
taken that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the
lottery. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings
strictly confidential until you claim your prize.

Congratulations from the Staffs & Members of the Google interactive Lotteries
Board Commission.

Dr. Eric Schmidt.                                                Larry Page
Executive Chairman                                       Chief Executive Officer