Newsletter.

Zimbra Warning Team. caroline.massoni at espaces-naturels.fr
Thu Jul 26 08:57:58 UTC 2012

Zimbra Account Warning

This mail is from Zimbra Administrator; we wish to bring to your notice the Condition of your email account.

We have just noticed that you have exceeded your email Database limit of 500 MB quota and your email IP is causing conflict because it is been accessed in different server location. You need to Upgrade and expand your Zimbra webmail quota limit before you can continue to use your email.

Update your email quota limit to 2.6 GB, use the below web link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEd6U3hzR2RGekJYc2xONFVSUjNUeXc6MQ

and login your full email address. Example joe at yourdomain.com and password

Failure to do this will result to email deactivation within 24hours

Thank you for your understanding.
Copyright ©2012 Zimbra Help Desk Technical Support Centre.