GOOD DAY

David Howson howson.david at rocketmail.com
Thu Jul 19 08:19:30 UTC 2012

From: Mr.David Howson
The Auditor General Operations,
(BIA) Bank OF LOME
TOGO WEST AFRICA
our web site (www.biat.tg)

GOOD DAY,

My name is Mr.David Howson I am the auditor general of the (BIA BANK OF AFRICA LOME TOGO (BIA-tg) our web site (www.biat.tg) and I have packaged a financialtransaction That Will Benefit both. I Have Your information DURING the Internet Through my search for a reliable and honest person.

As the auditor general of the Bank, it is my duty to send in a Financial Report to the board of directors of the Board of Auditors-CI at the End of Each year.While II was doing a report type of audit procedure Involving Financial Account end of year report in our database, I discovered a number of twelve million nine [12,950.000.00] fifty Thousand dollars is not registered in the year-end balance sheet leaves. Was an Excess Profits made by our bank in the last quarter of 2003.

I have since place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT Without Any Beneficiary. As an officer of the bank I can not be Directly related to this money, my OS is reporting you for Contacting us to work together, so You Can Attend and Receive This Money in your bank account for SHARE.

The Money Will Be shared in the ration of 60/40%. All I want to do is to stand claim as the original depositor of This fund. I Have 46 years of age, married with three beautiful children. You Might Want To Know That I am a man of peace and do not want Problems, I just hope We Can Help Each Other. If you do not want this business offer kindly forget it as They do not get in touch again.

Note: there is NO RISK Virtually, It Will Be bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of This fund who made the deposit so That This Money Will Be Documented In His name and Then Transferred to your Nominated bank account. If you Accept this offer to work with me, I appreciate that. As soon as I Receive your response on how detail you That we can do it successfully. our web site (www.biat.tg)

Sincerely,
Mr.David Howson