Good Day

Vincent Wong avmailemail at aim.com
Mon Jul 2 19:32:42 UTC 2012

Mayer & McKenzie Solicitors
4th Floor, Platinum House
101 Station Road
Edgware,Middlesex
HA8 7BJ,England

Good day,

I am Barrister Vincent Wong. I have emailed you earlier on without any response
from you.On my first email I mentioned about my late client whose relatives I
cannot get in touch with. But both of you have the same last name so it will be
very easy to front you as his official next of kin.

I am compelled to do this because I would not want the finance house to push my
clients funds into their treasury as unclaimed inheritance. If you are
interested you do let me know so that I can give you Comprehensive details on
what we are to do.

Yours faithfully,
Vincent Wong.
Attorney at Law