Hong Cheng与您共享了照片

Hong Cheng printinghot3 at 126.com
Mon Jul 2 15:16:09 UTC 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

Wish you enjoy a great day!

This is Suly from H&C Printing Center Ltd of China.

 From your company website, we got to know that your company is of influence
in your business. We are pleased to approach you in the hope of developing
business for mutual benefit.

We are a leading manufacturer and exporter on printing services in China.
Our printing services have a good market in Europe and North America. Our
products services are as follows:

1. Products: Magazine, Catalog, Picture Album, Book, Booklet, Calendar etc.
(You can tell us other printing products you need.)
2. Transportation: Direct vessels to many international ports.
3. Printing Price: up to 35% lower than the cost of your local printers
4. Period of manufacturing: Effective and quick.
5. Advantages: Perfect Quality, Competitive Prices, Good Services.

Any question? No hesitation to contact us. It's our great honor to work
with you for our further cooperation.

It doesn’t matter if you don’t need it at the moment; you could put me in
your files so as to contact me next time when you need it.

Sincerely yours,
Suly
admin at hongchengco.com