DOWNLOAD VERIFIED e-MAIL LISTS NOW AND PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS

YOMMY info at abayomiibiyemi.vipsmtp.in
Tue Jan 31 00:18:01 UTC 2012

DOWNLOAD VERIFIED e-MAIL LISTS NOW AND
PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS/SERVICE/ PRODUCT:

We are selling valid email lists. Valid mail is very much necessary for your business. If you want to market your products or bring traffic to your website then you must send mails. Valid d mail list can fulfill your requirements. We have a large database of valid mails from around the world that we are offering you at reasonable prices.
The characteristics of our database are:
   - All valid mail lists.
   - No duplicate mails.

SAMPLE e-Mails

NIGERIAN MAILS - 100,000 emails - N29,900;  200,000 emails - N39,900
azonoye6 at yahoo.co.uk
sackious2000 at yahoo.com
nitobi26 at yahoo.com
dayoajimuda at yahoo.com
ladyajibola at yahoo.com
oritokeibiwunmi at yahoo.com
aiyeduntemitayo at yahoo.com
mohammedmusa21 at yahoo.com
lizanlove at yahoo.com
seunsugar4real at yahoo.com
tynnubaby at yahoo.co.uk
bolajiyinka74 at yahoo.com
adetayoadeniran at yahoo.com
olusolajohnson79 at yahoo.com
wole_tutu2002 at yahoo.com
tosynmerielis at yahoo.com
dupefunmi at rocketmail.com
ojuluwayo.bankole at yahoo.com
qeensinka at yahoo.com
gabbittuol at yahoo.com
iboroakpan at gmail.com
lyricalm2000 at yahoo.com
kolajo.olajide at ng.nestle.com
lekan4lekan at yahoo.com
tajudeenaremu92 at yahoo.com
jokejay2002 at yahoo.com
jobern580 at yahoo.com

GHANA MAILS -  50,000mails - N15,500
gh at 50logo.jpg
vbenson at mofep.gov.gh
total_sen at hotmail.com
cocobod at africaonline.com.gh
info at chadecogroup.com
ghnews at ghana.com
info at gbcghana.com
samueludo13 at gmail.com
james.george35 at hotmail.com
info at ghanacafe.com
goldcoastminerscompany at yahoo.com

South Africa -  50,000mails - N19,900
Asia Mails (China, Japan, Singapore,Taiwan, etc)   -  500,000 - N49,900
Middle East  (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Iran, etc) -  50,000 - N19,900
Europe Mails     -   50,000mails - N12,999
Worldwide Mails  -10,000,000mails - N69,900
Australia & Oceania - 50,000mails  -  N12,999
South America Mails - 100,000mails - N15,999
Ebay Mails -   500,000mails - N19,900
Yahoo Mails   -  500,000mails - N19,900

For enquiries on purchase, mail to:  yommyk at india.com
We accept payment by Paypal (yomi1004 at gmail.com)

Best Regards,

YOMMY IBIYEMI
582, Ikorodu Road, Lagos
Tel: 0806 489 1087

Notes:
1.	Emails may not be delivered if your ISP is blocking Port 25
2.	If your ISP IP is in Spamhaus's or RBL's list
3.	If the recipient rejects your mail

Non Opt-in Clause: We did not seek your consent to have this message sent to you
To unsubscribe, mail "Unsubscribe" to yommyk at india.com
We do not encourage spammers and fraudsters to patronise us

KIND REGARDS,
YOMMY

TEL: 234.806 489 1087