My Confidential Letter

Mohammed Mohideen mohideenm at un.org
Wed Jan 25 18:43:36 UTC 2012

FROM THE DESK OF MR. STEVE LEE
BARCLAYS BANK PLC.
1 CHURCHILL PLACE, E14 5HP,
LONDON - UNITED KINGDOM
EMAIL: admin-stvelee at safe-mail.net

CONFIDENTIAL LETTER / URGENT INHERITANCE CLAIM

GOOD DAY,

I KNOW THIS PROPOSAL WILL COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE ESPECIALLY
WHEN YOU DO NOT KNOW THE WRITER, CONSIDERING THE HUGE SUM OF
MONEY INVOLVED WHICH COULD MAKE ANY APPREHENSIVE. LET ME START
BY INTRODUCING MYSELF TO YOU, I AM STEVE LEE, THE HEAD OF TELEX
DEPARTMENT OF MY BANK, WHERE AM PRESENTLY WORKING.

I SAW YOUR CONTACT DURING MY PRIVATE SEARCH AT THE INFORMATION
CENTER HERE IN MY COUNTRY CHAMBER OF COMMENCE AND INDUSTRY AND
I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL BE VERY HONEST, COMMITTED AND
CAPABLE OF ASSISTING IN THIS BUSINESS VENTURE.

FIRSTLY, LET ME EXPLAIN THE SOURCE OF THIS FUNDS AND WHAT YOU
ARE EXPECTED TO DO. A FOREIGNER LATE MOHAMED KAMAL YASSER,  OIL
MERCHANT/CONTRACTOR, UNTIL HIS DEATH, OVER THE PAST YEARS AGO,
WAS A VICTIM OF AN EGYPTIAN AIRLINE FLIGHT 990 PLANE CRASH.
HERE IS DETAILS ABOUT THE PLANE CRASH.

( http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm )

NOTE: YOU CAN FIND THE NAME OF THE FOREIGNER, LATE MOHAMED KAMAL
YASSER, DOWN THE PAGE OF LIST OF VICTIMS OF THE PLANE CRASH. THE
DECEASED, MOHAMED KAMAL YASSER, BANKED WITH US AND HAS A CLOSING
BALANCE AS A JULY 2000 WORTH $25M (TWENTY FIVE MILLION USD). WHICH
MY BANK, NOW EXPECTS A NEXT-OF-KIN TO CLAIM AS THE BENEFICIARY OF
THE FUNDS, EFFORTS HAS BEEN MADE BY MY BANK DIRECTORS TO GET IN
TOUCH WITH THE MR MOHAMED KAMAL YASSER'S FAMILY OR RELATIVE BUT TO
NO SUCCESS BASED ON THE PERCEIVED POSSIBILITY OF NOT BEING ABLE TO
LOCATE MR. MOHAMED KAMAL'S NEXT-OF-KIN, THE MANAGEMENT UNDER THE
INFLUENCE OF OUR CHAIRMAN AND THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS ARE MAKING
ARRANGEMENTS FOR  THE FUNDS TO BE DECLARED UNCLAIMED AND CHANNELED
TO AN UNKNOWN ACCOUNT.

IT IS BASED ON THIS THAT WE HAVE CONTACTED YOU TO STAND AS THE
NEXT-OF-KIN OF LATE MOHAMED KAMAL YASSER SO THAT THE FUNDS WILL BE
RELEASED AND PAID INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AS THE BENEFICIARY AND THE
NEXT-OF-KIN TO THE DECEASED. ALL DOCUMENTS, AND PROOF TO ENABLE YOU
GET THE FUNDS HAVE BEEN CAREFULLY WORKED OUT AS WE HAVE SECURED FROM
THE DIFFERENT OFFICES CONCERNED FOR THE SMOOTH TRANSFER OF THE FUND
TO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT. IT HAS BEEN AGREED THAT THE OWNER OF THE
ACCOUNT WILL BE COMPENSATED WITH 30% OF THE REMITTED FUNDS, WHILE WE
KEEP 65% AND 5% WILL BE SET ASIDE TO OFFSET EXPENSES BOTH LOCALLY
AND INTERNATIONAL.

IF THIS PROPOSAL SATISFIES YOU, PLEASE REACH ME THROUGH MY DIRECT
EMAIL ADDRESS FOR MORE INFORMATION AND ALSO SEND ME YOUR FULL NAMES,
ADDRESS, NATIONALITY, OCCUPATION, CONTACT TELEPHONE OR CELL PHONE
NUMBER AND FAX NUMBER INCLUDING A SCAN COPY OF YOUR ID FOR QUICK AND
EASY COMMUNICATION.

I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE, ALL THE BEST AND GOD BLESS YOU. PLEASE
EMAIL ME ON MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS FOR SECURITY REASON ADDRESS:
TELEX-dept at safe-mail.net FOR FURTHER CLARIFICATION ON THIS EMAIL.
THANKS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MR. STEVE LEE.