YOUR PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

Dr Kingsley Paul zenith.atm.1 at live.com
Sun Jan 8 02:42:47 UTC 2012

Head Office Branch
Plot 84, Ajose Adeogun Street
Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.

RE:YOUR PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

From:Dr  Kingsley Paul.
Remittance Manager.
Zenith Bank Of Nigeria.

Attention:Beneficiary

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contact
file presently in our database, as regards your African Union
(AU)solidarity fund that was awarded to you upon been one of the lucky
Beneficiary in its last draw
on the 12th of December 2011.This award is funded by the African
Union( AU) so as to strengthen tires between Africa and the rest of
the world with particular reference to Nigeria.
We have discovered you have not received your payment due to your lack
of co-operation and not fulfilling the obligations giving to you in
respect to your contract payment.Secondly, you are hereby advised to
stop dealing with some non-officials in the bank as this is an illegal
act and will have to stop if you so wish to receive your payment
immediately. After the board meeting held at our headquarters, we
have resolved in finding a solution to this problem, and as you may
know, we have arranged your payment through our SWIFT CARD PAYMENT
CENTRE in Europe, America,Africa and
Asia Pacific, which is the instruction given by our president, DR
GOODLUCK JONATHAN (GCFR) Federal Republic of Nigeria.This card center
will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money
totaling to a tune of $7.000.000.00 (Seven Million Dollars) in an ATM
MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum is ($10,000)  per
transaction. So, if you like to receive your fund this way,reply to
this office immediately
for the issuing of your (ATM) CARD with the below Information.

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Address where you want the payment center to send your ATM CARD:
(3) Phone and Fax Number:
(4) Age:
(5) Occupation:

Alternatively, you can come down to the header address to claim your
fund with the original notification mail that will be sent to you
shortly.We shall be expecting to receive your information you have to
stop any further
communication with anybody or office apart from this office of the
presidency.On this regards, do not hesitate to contact me for more
details and direction, and also please do update me with any new
development.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Best Regards,

Dr Kingsley Paul
Remittance Manager
Zenith Bank Of Nigeria.

Note: Because of impostors, we hereby issue you with our code of
conduct, which is (202) so you have to indicate this code when
contacting or emailing this CARD CENTER.