Mutual Partnership.

H.A.R albertruiten at yahoo.nl
Sat Feb 4 18:49:55 UTC 2012

Complement of the day,

I am staff of Ing Bank here in the Netherlands attached in Private Banking services I will be very glad if you do assist me to relocate this sum of ( EU)  (€12,995,720.00) to your account for the benefit of our both families.
I am prepared to place you in a position of the beneficiary and release the deposit to you as the closest surviving partner. Upon receipt of the deposit, I will share the money with you in half,
this means I will simply nominate you as the beneficiary and have then release the deposit to you. We share the proceeds 50/50.

This is a genuine business, only I cannot operate it alone without using a Foreigner who will stand as a beneficiary to the money, which is why I decided to contact you in a good manner to assist me and also to share the benefit together with me.

By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed. Please keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.
My Only contacts email is ( Albertruiten at aol.com )

Regards,
Heinrich Albert Ruiten.